This school is special for 1) faith in traditions 2) keeping up good old traditions and 3) Making new tradition and allowing others to emerge. With the implicit faith in the Principals of dedication, diligence and discipline, Kalyani Public School, Barasat have been marching ahead step by step. The school curriculum teaching methodology is based on the latest thought and trends in education. The school itself runs on the modern principles of management.
An activity-based curriculum has been designed keeping in view the age groups of the children and their heterogeneous mental level. It attempts to promote the overall development of the child. The philosophy of our school focuses on the satisfaction of a child’s inquisitive mind through concept clarity. The personalized tender care stimulates the innocent minds to explore, understand, learn and appreciate the finer aspects of life so that the child is able to handle day to day situations without any stress thus giving him a strong foundation for his/ her success in life. The motto of our institution is to develop, physical and moral faculties of the child and impart the graded education in such a way as to provide an opportunity for all-round development of personality and their innate abilities come out in all walks of life. Besides, love, hope and dissipate gloom of despair and illuminate an eternal lamp of Trust, Goodness and beauty.
The school is affiliated to the central board of secondary education (CBSE) and has classes from Nursery to class XII. The school appreciates the importance of adoring the west terms of its modern scientific temper but would not like to give up our Indian tradition and culture. The board objects are thus to imbibe in the child an amalgamation of our own culture and modern scientific temper which is reflected in our curriculum.
Kalyani public school helps a child to learn to get along well with teachers and other children. He learns to be cheerful, cooperative and to share his belongings and experience. He learns to express himself with clay, crayons, paste… Music and the world. He recognizes books and the print and spot difference in colours, pictures, sizes, shape and sound.
He learns to count numbers of tiffanies, number of children in class etc. He learns road sense and to pay safely outdoor.
A preschool mind has an outstanding capacity, to learn. We have the privilege of moulding it. We need to give them an environment in which their curious minds can ask questions…
Making your ward exemplary character a taken of excellence which is never an accident. It Is achieved through hard labour, sincerer efforts and devotion. For us, it is a sacred mission.
Established in 1971, the institution has built up its own traditions and provides an ideal education for the twenty first century. Providing excellent education for more than 1400 students mainly from the locality and the suburbs, the vision of the founders has become a reality here. This collection of intelligent and energetic young people offers a, unique educational environment.
The mission of the school is the education of young children for significant leadership and career in a competitive world. Making 'your ward an exemplary character, a token of excellence, is the mission. It is achieved through t hard labour, sincere efforts and devotion. For us it is a sacred mission.
- Awakening the sleeping giant of possible in your word.
- Instilling into your wards curious mind how to grow into an accomplished personality and an idea citizen through good habits. Moral values, perseverance, discipline and good character.
- Providing such facilities that are conducive to the development of all the facilities of his moral. Mental, physical and emotional set-ups and providing most modern devices academic training.
- Resurfacing his/her talents, abilities and possibilities and modelling them in conformity with the demand at the times.
- Preparing yours ward for true entrepreneurship.
- Cultivating in your ward adaptive traits for odds and trails.
- Imparting training that helps your ward in his / her personality development. These cover areas like; physical activities games, sport, yoga, gymnastics etc.
- Fine arts Vocal and instrumental music, painting, Dramatics, Drawing etc.
- Social service and citizenship: social service SUPW etc.
- Skills Discussion, debates, computers, Photography, creative writing, Leadership qualities, Quiz etc.
- Your child needs your help also Apart from the various measures taken by the School you have to play a distinctive role that too will contribute to the growth of your ward. You can help him in the flowing ways.
- Giving your child a friendly treatment in order to remove any hesitation and expose his / her innate qualities.
- Being a play partner of any game, your wards plays.
- Avoiding the tendency of finding fault all the time in your ward.
- Interacting property without discarding or rejecting any proposal from your child.
- Praising and rewarding your child for even a small achievement and encouraging for a bigger one.
- Providing the child means of amusement in the form of toys, books or any other activities for the specific age group.
- Giving attention on the language is a powerful means of learning and expression of thoughts.
- Being conscious of the Ego-centre of the child never do anything that hurts sentiments, the emotions and genuine obstinacy naturally common in the child.
- Encouraging your ward for work and hard labour for a specific goal or achievement. This cultivates in the child a good work culture from early life.
- Listening carefully to the problems of the child and solving them methodically.
- Citing examples to the child of greatness and great people from time to time.
- Keeping strict vigilance on the health of the child and watching his / her food – habits, sleep, play etc.
- Allowing the child to watch only good programmes on television.
- Understanding and then helping the child in unfolding or stretching out the aptitude, your child shows.
- Taking the advice of the school in case you witness some unusual behaviour in your child.
- Encouraging your child to participate in various school activities, it will create an interest in your child towards Co-curricular and extracurricular activities.
- Seeking the help of the school in the adolescent period for counselling.
- At this stage, polite and judicious treatment is highly desirable from your side. Never be harsh.
- Encouraging every bit of success, your child gains.
- Keeping continuous touch with the class teacher and school authorities regarding the performance of your child in various departments.
- Keeping your self conscious of the punctuality, study hours, place of study, posture of the body during study etc.
Late Gouri Roy(19th July, 1925 – 10th September 2007)
The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles, but to irrigate deserts.
Moinagadi, Noapara, Barasat, Kolkata - 700125, West Bengal, INDIA
+ 91 33 2524 0054 / 2542 3760
+ 91 33 2542 email@example.com