- There are separate libraries for the Primary and Senior School. Collection of more than 15000 books.
- A regular subscription to many national and international journals. 200 CD ROMs on various subjects.
- The array of books which covers fiction, nonfiction, autobiographies, encyclopedia, and other textual readings helps to develop the interest in reading and also satisfies the child's curious mind.
- The well-lit and spacious library provides a conducive environment for complete conception.
- Computers with internet facilities make the library a complete learning centre.
- Library periods are incorporated in the regular timetable provide reading opportunities to all children.
- Children are allowed to borrow reading and learning material for a week at a time.