From the desk of Secretary
Mr. Rudrabir Roy
M.Com, LLB, MBA
- Recipient of Rajiv Gandhi Shiromani Award from Rajib Gandhi Foundation in the year 1999.
- National Award for Excellence in Education from Global Economic Council, New Delhi in the year 2003.
- Pride of India Award from Global Economic Council, New Delhi in the year 2004.
- Founder of Kalyani Public school, Barasat.
- Founder of Central Model School, Barrackpore.
- Founder of Mother International School, Salt Lake.
- Founder of Mother International School, Konnagar.
- Chairman of Kalyani Kalyani Public School, Barasat.
Mr. Rudrabir Roy's vision as the Founder Secretary of Kalyani Public School, Barasat, is providing holistic education to children that would enable them to be responsible citizens of tomorrow. His Vision is to open up new vistas for school children in our country. Academic excellence, holistic education in the traditional Indian value-based system with due emphasis on contemporary issues definitely makes our school program relevant to the present global scenario.
Angel Education Society is the culmination of 40 years of acclaimed experience in School education and proven performance. Our Mission is to educate those who enter its portal, making them lifelong learners. The teachers teach through contemporary but appropriate methodologies and technologies and help the students to develop the qualities of tolerance, humility and compassion in the pervasive environment of Indian ethos.
They nurture the inherent talents and interest of the students and make them dream the dreams that will shape their lines as caring for responsible global citizens.
The Kalyani Public School, Barasat was set up with to be the explicit goal of providing holistic education to children that would enable them to be responsible citizens of tomorrow.
Thank you dear parents for this trust and belief you have on us by entrusting your most precious possession - YOUR CHILDREN. We prI am happy to see that Kalyani Public School has grown in these last 25 years from a sapling spreading its shoots in different directions. Having earned the reputation of a prestigious school in the District, the school is now poised for a deep leap forward in school education.omise to continue this legacy and give our utmost endeavour to work self Lesley to ensure their well being and outstanding preparation for life.
Introduction of a new educational curriculum of the CBSE will open up new vistas for school children in our country. I am confident Kalyani Public School will be better than the best.